Data Entry Jobs Opening
- Organization Name : Flipkart
- Post Name : Data Entry
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : E- Commerce
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : 0-2 Year
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : 20000\- To 25000\- Per Month
- Location : All Over India
E-commerce is revolutionizing the way we all shop in India. Why do you want to hop from one store to another in search of the latest phone when you can find it on the Internet in a single click? Not only mobiles.
Flipkart houses everything you can possibly imagine, from trending electronics like laptops, tablets, smartphones, and mobile accessories to in-vogue fashion staples like shoes, clothing and lifestyle accessories.
From modern furniture like sofa sets, dining tables, and wardrobes to appliances that make your life easy like washing machines, TVs, ACs, mixer grinder juicers and other time-saving kitchen and small appliances; from home furnishings like cushion covers,
Mattresses and bedsheets to toys and musical instruments, we got them all covered. You name it, and you can stay assured about finding them all here. For those of you with erratic working hours, Flipkart is your best bet. Shop in your PJs, at night or in the wee hours of the morning. This e-commerce never shuts down.
What’s more, with our year-round shopping festivals and events, our prices are irresistible. We’re sure you’ll find yourself picking up more than what you had in mind. If you are wondering why you should shop from Flipkart when there are multiple options available to you, well, the below will answer your question.
We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
- Enhance current typing skills. Take note of your current typing structure and body language.
- Improve desk space.
- Make use of online typing tools.
- Master data entry hacks.
- Block distractions.
- Allow time to proofread.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.