Data Entry Jobs Toronto, We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Also called data entry clerks, data entry operators collate, organize, and capture data into digital databases for a variety of companies and industries. They gather and organize documents for processing, verify the document information for accuracy and inconsistencies, and update digital databases and archives.
|Hiring Organization||Manion Wilkins & Associates Ltd|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 10 To CAD 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9B 0A5|
Manion is a privately owned Canadian firm that provides third-party benefits administration, payments, and consulting services. We’ve honed our teams to tackle even the most complex projects.
From experience, we know how to streamline the administration of your organization’s pensions and health benefits programs to deliver the highest value. Our aim is to be your first choice and Canada’s leading provider of third-party benefits administration and consulting services.
We have been third-party administrators. We pioneered many of the practices currently in common use and lead the way in web-based plan access and administration. Manion is built on a foundation of trust, integrity, and honesty.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
Skills & Requirements
- 1-year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Access to Advanced Technology.
- Smart Partnerships.
- Access to Better Talent.
- Lower Operational Costs.
- Improved Productivity.
- Competitive Advantage.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Data Entry Jobs Toronto.