Data Entry Jobs in Sharjah, We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
|Hiring Organization||S.K.M. Air Conditioning LLC|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 1800 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
S.K.M Air Conditioning LLC is one of the leading manufacturers of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) equipment in the Gulf. It was founded with a single-minded objective; to meet the growing needs for indoor environment quality in some of the world’s harshest climates.
Driven by its mission of “Total Customer Satisfaction”, SKM offers a broad portfolio of premium international quality products that have worked efficiently in various geographic locations.
SKM has provided solutions for many blue chip projects for the companies, organizations, and government agencies across the region, to view its major projects portfolio, please click here. SKM is the proud winner of the Sharjah Economic Excellence Award in the Gold category.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Payment against entry.
- Low level of stress.
- Improves skills.
- Improves communication skills.
- The process to Identify fraudulent Data Entry Organizations.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Data Entry Jobs in Sharjah“.