Classified Jobs Singapore, We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
A Data Entry Operator is a professional who is in charge of entering all the data into different computer databases. In addition, they manage and maintain effective record keeping, organizing files to collect information for future use.
|Hiring Organization||Apeiron AgroCommodities Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 2500 Per Month|
Apeiron Bioenergy is a leading integrated global player in the entire chain of bioenergy products from feedstock to the end and by-products.
Our global operations stem from our extensive knowledge and experience in supply chain improvement, risk management, and client-focused distribution to create a valuable and profitable environment for our suppliers and customers.
We collect waste with the mission of protecting the environment, creating awareness, and representing the interests of the bioenergy industry.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible working schedule. Data entry jobs offer a bigger advantage of working according to your specifications.
- Payment against entry.
- Low level of stress.
- Improves skills.
- Improves communication skills.
- The process to Identify fraudulent Data Entry Organizations.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Classified Jobs Singapore”.