Part-Time Jobs in Dubai Online, We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Also called data entry clerks, data entry operators collate, organize, and capture data into digital databases for a variety of companies and industries. They gather and organize documents for processing, verify the document information for accuracy and inconsistencies, and update digital databases and archives.
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Bayt.com has become one of the most trusted and respected brands in the region. Over the years, we have won numerous awards recognition, including the “Leading E-Commerce Website in the Pan Arab Region” by the Pan Arab Web Awards, and the “Company of the Year” award by the TECOM Investments Pearl Awards.
And the “Top Companies to Work For in the UAE” award by the Great Places to Work Institute, and the Best Workplaces in Asia award. Bayt.com is firmly committed to the region and has an excellent and thorough understanding of the Middle East and North Africa recruitment market and business landscape.
This is evidenced by Bayt.com’s fully trilingual recruitment platform, which is the first and only such platform in the region, as well as its 12 regional offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Kuwait, Amman, Beirut, Cairo, Doha, Dubai, Eastern Province, Jeddah, Manama, Muscat, and Riyadh.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible working schedule. Data entry jobs offer a bigger advantage of working according to your specifications.
- Payment against entry.
- Low level of stress.
- Improves skills.
- Improves communication skills.
- The process to Identify fraudulent Data Entry Organizations.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs in Dubai Online”.