Urgent Data Entry Job Opening
- Company Name : SSQ Assurance
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : 0-3 Year
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : CAD 3000 To CAD 3500 Per Month
- Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4B 1B3
Integrating ESG factors into investment decisions is an ongoing process. For this reason, SSQ Insurance set up an independent responsible investing research platform that takes into account ESG factors as well as controversies when evaluating the ESG risk of corporate issuers.
SSQ’s investment team communicates directly with the managers of the companies in its portfolios to discuss any ESG issues and concerns.SSQ’s investment team also communicates directly with sectoral analysts in banks and at the external research platform to discuss ESG issues related to the companies in its portfolios.
In an effort to measure its environmental impact, SSQ Insurance hires an external firm to calculate the carbon footprint of its general funds and compare it to the benchmark. This assessment is done every year and SSQ Insurance aims for its carbon footprint to be below the benchmark.
ESG factors are also integrated into the evaluation criteria for external managers. A general evaluation is conducted when selecting managers. Their performance is then monitored with respect to the fact that they are signatories of the PRI or that they apply our responsible investing policy.
SSQ Insurance agrees to act in the best long-term interests of the economy and to promote these behaviours in every business sector in its sustainable development plan. It is also important for SSQ Insurance to share the progress of its responsible investing internally and with various committees so that all governance bodies support and abide by responsible investing practices.
We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Skills
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.