- Company Name : Pet Card
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : CAD 2500 To CAD 3000 Per Month
- Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4B 1B3
The initial goal was to be “the Company” that Canadian consumers would think of when they were in need of a veterinary procedure or product. Petcard would be the solution to finding information, financing or a listing of Service Providers that could service their growing needs (“Service” being the key word).
Since then, Petcard has received extensive recognition and awards; however, the greatest achievement has been the satisfaction of hundreds of thousands of Canadians that have received the benefit of our finance programs to obtain a service or product they may not otherwise have had an immediate access to.
The demand for veterinary financing and information is a niche that Petcard has determined and subsequently benchmarked through the company’s recognition by over 10,000 veterinary clinics and providers across Canada.
Data Entry Operator responsibilities include
Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
Data Entry Technical Skills
- Excellent typing skills of 30 to 40 words per minute.
- Knowledge of computer database software like Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of word processor such as Microsoft Office.
- Basic computer skills.
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and great hours
- Competitive salary with incentive program
- Superior benefits including extended health care, gym membership and RRSP plan.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes
Fluent in both English and French – testing will be required
Exceptional customer service experience
Excellent communication and problem solving skills, quick thinker
Positive individual with very good attention to details
Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
Punctual, professional and reliable.
Good references – thorough background check will be required
Must be willing to work full range of shifts within the following hours
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.