Data Science Jobs in Canada, Data scientists analyze raw data by using statistical and mathematical techniques, and computing. This may include filtering and processing data to reach meaningful interpretations and conclusions, and creating solutions.
We are looking to hire a highly creative data scientist to address data analytics challenges in our organization, collect large volumes of data from varying sources, clean and interpret data, create solutions to overcome challenges, and communicate with interested parties.
To succeed in this position; you need to be curious, creative, and tech-savvy. You need to stay up to date with data programming software and apps, have an outstanding understanding of statistics and mathematics and be proficient in writing algorithms. Top candidates will be persistent and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
|Post Name||Data Scientist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 78000 To CAD 80000 Per Year|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 2R2|
Kroll provides proprietary data, technology, and insights to help our clients stay ahead of complex demands related to risk, governance, and growth. Our solutions deliver a powerful competitive advantage, enabling faster, smarter, and more sustainable decisions.
With 5,000 experts around the world, we create value and impact for our clients and communities. Serving clients in 140 countries across six continents and spanning nearly every industry and sector, Kroll delivers the coverage global organizations need to anticipate and exceed.
The complex demands surrounding risk, governance, operations, and growth. Find an expert to learn more. More than the focal point of our logo, the Kroll Lens represents the sharp focus, forward-thinking, and long-term competitive advantage we provide our clients through our proprietary data, technology, and insights.
- Having meetings with team members regarding projects.
- Collecting and interpreting data.
- Automating and integrating processes.
- Researching solutions to overcome data analytics challenges.
- Developing complex mathematical models that integrate business rules and requirements.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience using data visualization tools.
- Experience with data querying languages, and statistical or mathematical software.
- Proficient in writing algorithms, and knowing when to apply them.
- Excellent understanding of statistics, multivariable calculus, and linear algebra.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Data Science is Versatile.
- Data Science Makes Data Better.
- Data Scientists are Highly Prestigious.
- No More Boring Tasks.
- Data Science Makes Products Smarter.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Data Science Jobs in Canada.