Data Science Jobs Montreal, A data scientist’s duties can include developing strategies for analyzing data, preparing data for analysis, exploring, analyzing, and visualizing data, building models with data using programming languages, such as Python and R, and deploying models into applications. The data scientist doesn’t work solo.
Data science is an interdisciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms, and systems to extract knowledge and insights from noisy, structured, and unstructured data, and apply knowledge from data across a broad range of application domains.
Data science is a very good career with tremendous opportunities for advancement in the future. Already, demand is high, salaries are competitive, and the perks are numerous – which is why Data Scientist has been called “the most promising career” by LinkedIn and the “best job in America” by Glassdoor.
|Post Name||Data Science|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 85000 To CAD 85461 Per Year|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3B 1S6|
There are some things you can plan for and some things you can’t. At Aviva, we’re committed to delivering peace of mind by making sure you have the insurance you need should the unexpected happen. From your home, car, and business to your motorcycle, RV or cottage – we’ve got you covered.
We work closely with our broker partners and take the time to listen and understand what matters most to Canadians like you, so we can offer products and services designed to meet your needs. Aviva Canada is one of the leading property and casualty insurance groups in the country.
Providing home, automobile, leisure/lifestyle, and business insurance to 2.4 million customers. A subsidiary of UK-based Aviva plc, Aviva Canada has more than 4,000 employees focused on creating a bright and sustainable future for their customers and communities.
- Ask the right questions to begin the discovery process.
- Acquire data.
- Process and clean the data.
- Integrate and store data.
- Initial data investigation and exploratory data analysis.
- Choose one or more potential models and algorithms.
Skills & Requirements
- Machine Learning.
- Deep Learning.
- Processing large data sets.
- Data Visualization.
- Data Wrangling.
- The abundance of Positions.
- A Highly Paid Career.
- Data Science is Versatile.
- Data Science Makes Data Better.
- Data Scientists are Highly Prestigious.
- No More Boring Tasks.
- Data Science Makes Products Smarter.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Data Science Jobs Montreal“.