Micron Jobs Singapore, We are looking to hire a highly creative data scientist to address data analytics challenges in our organization, collect large volumes of data from varying sources, clean and interpret data, create solutions to overcome challenges, and communicate with interested parties.
To succeed in this position; you need to be curious, creative, and tech-savvy. You need to stay up to date with data programming software and apps, have an outstanding understanding of statistics and mathematics and be proficient in writing algorithms. Top candidates will be persistent and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
A data scientist requires large amounts of data to develop hypotheses, make inferences, and analyze customer and market trends. Basic responsibilities include gathering and analyzing data and using various types of analytics and reporting tools to detect patterns, trends, and relationships in data sets.
|Hiring Organization||Micron Semiconductor Asia Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Data Scientist|
|Qualification||An MSc or Ph.D. degree in applied mathematics or statistics.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 7000 To SGD 7500 Per Month|
- Having meetings with team members regarding projects.
- Collecting and interpreting data.
- Automating and integrating processes.
- Researching solutions to overcome data analytics challenges.
- Developing complex mathematical models that integrate business rules and requirements.
- Creating machine learning models.
- Communicating and meeting with engineers, IT teams, and other interested parties.
- Sharing complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with non-technical stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements
- An MSc or Ph.D. degree in applied mathematics or statistics.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Advanced coursework in machine learning and programming.
- Experience using data visualization tools.
- Experience with data querying languages, and statistical or mathematical software.
- Proficient in writing algorithms, and knowing when to apply them.
- Excellent understanding of statistics, multivariable calculus, and linear algebra.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- It’s in Demand. Data Science is greatly in demand.
- The abundance of Positions.
- A Highly Paid Career.
- Data Science is Versatile.
- Data Science Makes Data Better.
- Data Scientists are Highly Prestigious.
- No More Boring Tasks.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Micron Jobs Singapore”.