Data Scientist Jobs UK, Data scientists utilize their analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets. They then use this information to develop data-driven solutions to difficult business challenges. Data scientists commonly have bachelor’s degrees in statistics, math, computer science, or economics.
Data scientists have a wide range of technical competencies including statistics and machine learning, coding languages, databases, machine learning, and reporting technologies.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our product, sales, leadership, and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
|Hiring Organization||LMAX Group HQ|
|Post Name||Data Scientist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 18 To GBP 22 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W11 4AN|
LMAX Group is a global financial technology company and the leading independent operator of multiple institutional execution venues for FX and cryptocurrency trading. With offices in 9 countries and a global client base,
The Group builds and runs its own high-performance, ultra-low latency exchange infrastructure, which includes matching engines in London, New York, and Tokyo. LMAX Group has a solid presence in all the major FX markets around the world, including Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
Our rapidly expanding global institutional and professional client base is a testament to our distinctive business model that delivers efficient market structure and transparent, precise, consistent execution to all market participants.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- A Highly Paid Career.
- Data Science is Versatile.
- Data Science Makes Data Better.
- Data Scientists are Highly Prestigious.
- No More Boring Tasks.
- Data Science Makes Products Smarter.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Data Scientist Jobs UK”.