Part-Time Driver Jobs Singapore, We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to working safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
|Hiring Organization||Zee & Elle|
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3000 To SGD 3100 Per Month|
Zee & Elle is for the dreamers and wanderlusters, those who dare to dream while welcoming ideas that are as creative as they are innovative. We believe in minimalism and originality away from the noise and crowd.
Someone who buys from Zee & Elle is bold and adventurous, unafraid of wandering out of their comfort zone. Freshly made to us is thinking about you. All our cakes are baked fresh in our studio for your order, and all fillings and curds are made from the freshest, best ingredients.
No preservatives are used in our cakes, and they are all made with pure ingredients butter, sugar, eggs, and 100% fruits. You can be assured that over here our team cares about what you are getting.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- You Get to Visit Different Places.
- You Can Earn a Good Salary.
- You Can Work Flexible Hours.
- You Gain the Freedom to Self-manage.
- You Get to Listen to Music or Podcasts All Day Long.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part-Time Driver Jobs Singapore”.