FedEx Jobs Montreal, Delivery drivers collect items and transport them to their destinations. Delivery drivers convey various things, ranging from food to furniture, and may deliver to other businesses or the public.
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1B 5W6|
Most people know FedEx Canada as a reliable shipper, committed to getting your package – large or small – to its destination on time. But FedEx Canada is also a technological innovator, a supporter of community and global charities, a dedicated employer, and much more.
We connect 90% of the world’s GDP with door-to-door, customs-cleared service, all backed by our money-back guarantee.*FedEx offers a wealth of value-added online tools and applications to help you ship more efficiently, provide better service to your customers, and help save you time and money.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- Tips And Bonuses.
- Quick Pay Turnarounds.
- No Boss Looking Over Your Shoulder.
- No Taking Work Home & Work-Related Stress.
- Low Commitment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “FedEx Jobs Montreal”.