Delivery Jobs London, A Delivery Driver, or Deliveryman, is responsible for collecting goods and transporting them to clients or customers. Their primary duties include scheduling delivery times, picking up parcels, and delivering orders to customers on predetermined routes.
Delivery Drivers collect a wide range of items and deliver them to customers along designated routes. They also review orders, load and unload vans and ensure the timely delivery of parcels.
This might be receiving products from suppliers and handling any associated paperwork in the store or in the warehouse. Most Delivery Drivers work 40 hours per week, but they may need to work overtime to deliver goods on time.
|Hiring Organization||Iceland Foods|
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 11 To GBP 13 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom N1 1EE|
Iceland is one of Britain’s fastest-growing and most innovative retailers, recognized as one of the best companies to work for in the UK. Read about our amazing history of success (with one dark patch),
We are the UK’s leading specialist retailer in this category and we seek to capitalize on this key point of difference, while steadily improving consumer perceptions of frozen food through our “Power of Frozen” marketing campaign.
For many years we have led the UK market in frozen food innovation, under our own iconic brand, and we aim to continue delighting our customers with exciting new lines that they simply cannot buy anywhere else.
- Packing, loading, and unloading delivery vans and trucks
- Delivering parcels and goods to customers on designated routes
- Maintaining regular communication with route dispatchers
- Review deliveries with recipients to ensure they’re accurate
- Obtaining delivery confirmations from customers
- Cleaning and servicing van for the next delivery
- Daily reporting and inputting of metrics into store systems
- Assisting at the warehouse and backdoor
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of 40-mile radius of branch/store
- Good eyesight and hearing
- Good timekeeping skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Full UK driving license with a maximum of six points
- Minimum of three years of driving experience
- Flexible Work Hours.
- Tips And Bonuses.
- Quick Pay Turnarounds.
- No Boss Looking Over Your Shoulder.
- No Taking Work Home & Work-Related Stress.
- Low Commitment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Delivery Jobs London”.