Full Time Jobs Calgary, We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work.
As part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client. To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience.
You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to working safety, and passionate about satisfying clients. Delivery drivers collect items and transport them to their destinations. Delivery drivers convey a variety of items, ranging from food to furniture, and may deliver to other businesses or to the public.
|Hiring Organization||Stile Interiors Inc.|
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 5000 To CAD 5336 Per Month|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3K 2E4|
“Stile Interiors is a home finishing supply and installation company committed to providing finishing solutions tailored to meet the needs of home builders and independent contractors.”
With over 15 years of industry experience, the newly amalgamated and rebranded Stile proudly offers a wide range of hardware, doors, and molding products from reputable manufacturers. Showrooms in northeast Calgary and west Edmonton showcase some of the quality products that we carry.
Our vision is to be the go-to home finishing solutions company for Alberta’s builders and independent contractors in the residential sector. We strive to understand the needs of our clients and to work with them in order to build long-term and trusting relationships.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Being results-oriented.
- Working under pressure.
- Customer service.
- Independent working.
- Self-motivation and self-discipline.
- You Get to Visit Different Places.
- You Can Earn a Good Salary.
- You Can Work Flexible Hours.
- You Gain the Freedom to Self-manage.
- You Get to Listen to Music or Podcasts All Day Long.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Full Time Jobs Calgary“.