Delivery Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client. To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience.
You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to working safety, and passionate about satisfying clients. Delivery drivers collect items and transport them to their destinations. Delivery drivers convey a variety of items, ranging from food to furniture, and may deliver to other businesses or to the public.
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Welcome to Etihad Airways. From our home in Abu Dhabi, we fly to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America. Together with our codeshare partners, our network offers access to hundreds of international destinations in just one booking.
We believe that your journey with us should be more than just travel. We offer you a personalized experience, with options and choices every step of the way. From our leading community initiatives to providing aid in times of crisis, our mission is to make a real change in the world we live in.
Across the globe, we are committed to improving the well-being of people everywhere. Our responsibility program has been built on four key pillars: humanitarian aid, global education initiatives, safe and stable housing for children in need, and empowerment through development.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Some companies even provide retirement plans or referral bonuses.
- Other employee benefits may include paid time off, such as paid holidays and vacation time
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Delivery Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.