Delivery Jobs Singapore, We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery.
Team in order to ensure that the items are completely packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client. To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled.
Committed to working safely, and passionate about satisfying clients. Delivery drivers collect items and transport them to their destinations. Delivery drivers convey a variety of items, ranging from food to furniture, and may deliver to other businesses or to the public.
|Hiring Organization||Edith Patisserie Cake Bar|
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 2258 Per Month|
Established in Edith Patisserie are a local bakery specializing in layered cakes, brownies, and tarts for birthdays, weddings, and all types of celebrations. We strive to create new and original designs, as well as unique flavor pairings that intrigue and excite. We keep our baking batches small to ensure freshness and quality.
Our recipes are meticulously taste-tested and tailored to local palates, meaning that they are lower in sugar, moist, and tender. We also offer a range of healthier cake options for those with special dietary requirements – as purveyors of cake, we strive to offer something delicious for everyone.
Why “Edith Patisserie”? The bakery is named in memory of Ethel’s mother, who passed away when she was 18. We hope that our humble philosophy does her proud and that our bakes bring you the warmth and comfort of family, celebration, and happy memories.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You Get to Visit Different Places.
- You Can Earn a Good Salary.
- You Can Work Flexible Hours.
- You Gain the Freedom to Self-manage.
- You Get to Listen to Music or Podcasts All Day Long.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Delivery Jobs Singapore“.