Freelance Delivery Jobs Singapore, We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client. To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience.
You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to working safety, and passionate about satisfying clients. Delivery drivers collect items and transport them to their destinations. Delivery drivers convey a variety of items, ranging from food to furniture, and may deliver to other businesses or to the public.
|Post Name||Delivery Driver (Freelance)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2200 To SGD 2258 Per Month|
“Livingmenu is a Singapore-based food tech innovator with the vision to create a world where people can eat well affordably, conveniently, and make a positive social impact together. We are building the future food service solution with you, one step at a time.”
Make eating well affordable, accessible, and sustainable to our heritage and the world. For a flat delivery fee, we bring you top-rated vendors from different parts of Singapore via a daily evolving menu, instead of limiting you to the nearby commercialized outlets.
You can also plan your meals ahead by placing multiple days of orders in a single checkout.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Working under pressure.
- Customer service.
- Independent working.
- Self-motivation and self-discipline.
- You Get to Visit Different Places.
- You Can Earn a Good Salary.
- You Can Work Flexible Hours.
- You Gain the Freedom to Self-manage.
- You Get to Listen to Music or Podcasts All Day Long.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Freelance Delivery Jobs Singapore“.