Delivery Jobs Mississauga, Delivery drivers collect items and transport them to their destinations. Delivery drivers convey a variety of items, ranging from food to furniture, and may deliver to other businesses or to the public.
We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to working safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
|Hiring Organization||LIV North|
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 33000 To CAD 36000 Per Year|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5S 1R7|
LIV North started in Ontario with the founding of Superior Pool, Spa & Leisure. Today, LIV North is Canada’s premier provider of Health & Recreation facility management, fitness, and aquatics sales, installation, and service. In addition, we have the industry’s most advanced digital platform for fitness, and wellness programming all available with a single call to LIV North.
LIV North is dedicated to offering top-notch health, fitness, and wellness solutions, exceptional customer support, and reliable service. As a proudly Canadian company, headquartered in Canada LIV North is dedicated to providing exceptional fitness and wellness solutions through unmatched expertise, service, and after-sale support.
Comprised of three operating units, Fitness Management, Fitness Equipment, and Aquatics Supply and Service, LIV North employs over 1,500 employees across Canada to deliver health and fitness without compromise. Our staff is proud of our commitment to Canada and we believe in giving back to the country we proudly call home.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Tips And Bonuses.
- Quick Pay Turnarounds.
- No Boss Looking Over Your Shoulder.
- No Taking Work Home & Work-Related Stress.
- Low Commitment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Delivery Jobs Mississauga.