Civil Service Jobs UK, A service delivery manager is responsible for making sure that services are being seamlessly delivered to the clients of an organization. They are in charge of a variety of tasks, such as leading project teams, rectifying reliability issues, monitoring progress, tracking KPIs, and managing budgets.
Delivery managers are concerned with client satisfaction and will work more closely with clients. A project manager is more of an internal role, and they will interact with various team members working on developing the product. A project manager is usually a more senior role, with delivery managers reporting to them.
As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the development, project leadership, quality, and timely delivery of the project. Client-based projects, client liaison, pre-sales, and cross-functional development will fall within the ambit of your responsibilities.
|Hiring Organization||Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities|
|Post Name||Delivery Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 36337 To GBP 39598 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1P 4DF|
“The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government’s (formerly the Department for Communities and Local Government) job is to create great places to live and work, and to give more power to local people to shape what happens in their area.”
Its work includes investing in local areas to drive growth and create jobs, delivering homes the country needs, supporting community and faith groups, and overseeing local government, planning, and building safety.
The secretary of state for levelling up, housing and communities, also referred to as the levelling up secretary, is a secretary of state in the Government of the United Kingdom, responsible for the overall leadership and strategic direction of the Department for Levelling Up Housing and Communities.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
Skills & Requirements
- Commercial management.
- Communication skills.
- Financial management.
- Life-cycle perspective.
- Maintaining delivery momentum.
- Making the process work.
- Drives Better Results Than a Project Manager.
- Alleviates Pressures and Concern.
- Eases Communication Between You and Your Development Team.
- Develops a Sound and Forward-Thinking Product Vision.
- Ensures a Successful and Quality Deliverable.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Civil Service Jobs UK“.