Dental Assistant Jobs Abu Dhabi, We are hiring a dental assistant for our busy dental practice. You will help with preparing patients, sterilizing instruments, setting up rooms, and some dental hygiene tasks.
To do well in this role you should have a dental x-ray certification and provide a great level of patient care. A dental assistant helps with a variety of health care tasks, from taking dental x-rays and caring for patients, to helping file records and appointment scheduling.
This usually entails helping the dentist handle patients, instruments, and supplies during the treatment of the teeth, mouth, and gums. Dental assistants also document patient care and take x-rays.
|Hiring Organization||Reem Hospital|
|Post Name||Dental Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Established in and with a capacity of over 200 beds, Reem Hospital is the first Post-acute Rehabilitation, and Multi-specialty Hospital built to provide quality and world-class care to patients throughout their recovery journey.
By onboarding best-in-class doctors and integrating renewed advanced technologies as well as AI tracking and programming systems, we aim to provide you access to the world’s best healthcare services, reducing your need to seek medical support abroad.
We are proudly operated by VAMED in partnership with Charité, one of the leading University Hospitals in Germany and Europe, with more than 300 years of experience in specialized pediatric care.
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- The recording of treatment information in patient records.
- Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
- Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Collecting and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs.
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
- Caring for dental equipment.
- Forming preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory.
- Fabricating temporary restorations and custom impressions from preliminary impressions.
Skills & Requirements
- Certification or associate degree in an accredited dental assisting program.
- Dental x-ray certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of Dental Hygiene Program.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to provide great patient care.
- Paid holidays, vacation, time off, and sick time.
- Employer contribution to retirement.
- Employer’s malpractice insurance (if applicable)
- Health insurance plan.
- Uniform expenses.
- Reimbursement for continuing professional development and educational training.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Dental Assistant Jobs Abu Dhabi“.