Dental Assistant Jobs In Singapore, They help dentists in dealing with medical and dental emergencies. They keep track of medication in patient files. By sterilizing and disinfecting equipment, setting up instrument trays, packing supplies, and helping in dental operations, dental assistants assist in infection prevention.
Assisting with dental procedures such as fillings, crowns, and extractions. Taking & pouring dental impressions (molds of the mouth) Preparing patients for surgery. Operating equipment and monitors.
|Hiring Organization||Twinkle Family Dentalcare|
|Post Name||Dental Assistant|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 2800 Per Month|
- Provide assistance to the dentist during dental treatment/surgery
- Maintaining and sterilizing instruments, equipment and work areas
- Stock control and ordering of supplies
- Perform administrative and receptionist duties
- Maintaining appointment schedules by calling patients for follow-up and for recall appointments
- Registration of patients for their appointments, and discharging patients after their treatment (includes payment, medicine dispensation, scheduling of next appointment etc)
Skills & Requirements
- Candidates must be fluent in English
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in a dental clinic preferred
- Courteous, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate (able to use clinic software, e-mail, Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Clinic operating hours: Monday-Friday 9 am to 9 pm, Saturday 9 am to 5 pm, Sunday 9 am to 1.30 pm.
- Must be willing to work some night sessions
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Dental Assistant Jobs In Singapore”.