Jobs in Dubai, We are hiring a dental assistant for our busy dental practice. You will help with preparing patients, sterilizing instruments, setting up rooms, and some dental hygiene tasks. To do well in this role you should have a dental x-ray certification and provide a great level of patient care.
|Hiring Organization||Medicentres Motorcity|
|Post Name||Dental Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 3800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Media Center is a vibrant and progressive clinic that provides world-class health care with compassion and integrity. Bringing together highly-skilled doctors in a wide spectrum of disciplines, from general medicine and dentistry to minor emergencies.
and psychiatric counseling, your neighborhood clinic delivers health care right where you need it most. Because after all, we believe a healthy neighborhood is a happy neighborhood.
As your neighborhood clinic, we believe that giving back to the community is as important as everything else we do. The Medicentres Corporate Social Responsibility Program aims to raise the standard of primary care in the region by offering our services to young children while at school as well as partnering up with various sports organizations.
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- The recording of treatment information in patient records.
- Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
- Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Collecting and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs.
Skills & Requirements
- Certification or associate degree in an accredited dental assisting program.
- Dental x-ray certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of Dental Hygiene Program.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to provide great patient care.
- Paid holidays, vacation, time off, and sick time.
- Employer contribution to retirement.
- Employer’s malpractice insurance (if applicable)
- Health insurance plan.
- Uniform expenses.
- Reimbursement for continuing professional development and educational training.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai”.