Jobs in Dubai Dentist, We are hiring a dental assistant for our busy dental practice. You will help with preparing patients, sterilizing instruments, setting up rooms, and some dental hygiene tasks. To do well in this role you should have.
Dental x-ray certification provides a great level of patient care. A dental assistant helps with a variety of health care tasks, from taking dental x-rays and caring for patients, to helping file records and appointment scheduling.
They help dentists in dealing with medical and dental emergencies. They keep track of medication in patient files. By sterilizing and disinfecting equipment, setting up instrument trays, and packing supplies.
|Hiring Organization||Medicentres Motorcity|
|Post Name||Dental Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5657 To AED 6200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
No matter what your needs are, we are committed to providing you with the best and most convenient healthcare possible. With a family-based environment and team of dedicated professionals.
We provide accurate diagnosis and prompt treatment, always ensuring that your needs come first. Media Center is a vibrant and progressive clinic that provides world-class health care with compassion and integrity.
Bringing together highly-skilled doctors in a wide spectrum of disciplines, from general medicine and dentistry to minor emergency and psychiatric counseling, your neighborhood clinic delivers health care right where you need it most.
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- The recording of treatment information in patient records.
Skills & Requirements
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to provide great patient care.
- Dental health maintenance
- Use of dental technology
- Infection control
- Job growth.
- Short training.
- Dental assistant salary.
- Varying job duties.
- Working with people.
- Nice work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Dentist”.