Urgent job Vacancies in Dubai, To direct and control all departmental activities on shift, act as a point of contact, and plan the availability of resources/equipment ensuring consistency, safe on-time performance, and alignment with SLAs, standard operating procedures, shift demand and regulatory, legal and safety requirements.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
|Hiring Organization||Emirates group|
|Post Name||Department Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We at the Emirates group are dedicated to recruiting UAE Nationals. It is an investment that will help us grow our business in an environment that encourages teamwork, loyalty, and commitment to development and success.
It has come to our attention that various people and organizations unrelated to the Emirates Group are sending emails or otherwise contacting individuals offering fraudulent employment opportunities in the Emirates Group.
These people and organizations may request personal information or money from you in order to progress the application. We would therefore advise that you never provide your bank account or credit card details as part of a job application.
- Works with Resource Allocators to plan and control manpower resources on shift to optimize utilization and save costs in line with the standard operating procedures ensuring compliance with safety and service standards. –
- Reviews the flight schedule and ensures that the resource plan is aligned to the work demand. –
- Forecasts any operational issues and ensures the availability of resources in the case of manpower shortages or equipment breakdown/maintenance.
- Deploy – Deploys resources based on the information provided from resource planning to ensure the availability of resources for all flights/activities.
- Lead – Ensures that safety briefings are conducted regularly while intervening when there is risk exposure, role models safe behaviors, and follows up on corrective actions.
- Guides and leads Department Team Leaders to deliver the required services as per the shift requirements. –
- Discuss the shift challenges with the team and brief on expectations and plan of action. Execute
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in business administration / aviation / ground handling/customer service.
- Advanced understanding of airlines customer service products (specific airport-related requirements) and Industry regulations for the assigned work area –
- Advanced understanding of the aviation terminology –
- Advanced Customer Management Skills –
- Advanced Communication Skills –
- Advanced Safety Awareness Skills –
- Proficient Supervisory Skills –
- Proficient Planning and Organizing Skills –
- Proficient Writing Skills – Proficient IT and Computer Literacy Skills
- Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotel stays around the world.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Urgent job Vacancies in Dubai”.