Jobs in Morecambe, We are seeking a talented data specialist to provide technology and data support for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for collating and verifying data from multiple sources,
Assisting with the implementation of data software storage systems, and executing data transfers. You will also be required to train staff on data storage procedures.
To be successful as a data specialist, you should have a good eye for detail, expert knowledge of data storage systems, and a meticulous approach to information verification. An outstanding data specialist works methodically to ensure the accurate transfer of information to a secure digital medium.
|Hiring Organization||AXA Insurance|
|Post Name||Deputy Data Protection Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in information management, data analytics, computer science, or a similar field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 4500 To GBP 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Morecambe, England, United Kingdom LA3 3PA|
We’re continuously striving to make your life better and safer. We work tirelessly to turn innovations into improvements in people’s lives, by exploring, learning, and playing with new ideas. Because we always believe things can be better.
That’s why we support visionary startups shaping the future of healthcare technology, research to help people live longer healthier lives, and even driverless car projects to revolutionize road safety.
We challenge the way things are. We push boundaries. And the reason for this uncompromising approach – is to help make our customers’ lives better and safer.
- Conducting a thorough data analysis of clients’ information and storage systems.
- Creating or implementing a digital conversion program in line with the client’s needs.
- Installing and maintaining data collation software.
- Varifying and extracting data from hardcopy and other digital sources.
- Importing and transferring data to a secure central database.
- Performing regular data integrity and quality audits.
- Creating and submitting data collation reports.
- Troubleshooting information storage issues.
- Training staff on data storage and retrieval processes.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in information management, data analytics, computer science, or a similar field.
- 3+ years experience as a data specialist.
- Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple formats.
- In-depth knowledge of data retrieval and storage systems.
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- Knowledge of computer hardware systems and peripherals.
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with end-user training and support.
- High Demand for Data Science Experts.
- Good Work-Life Balance.
- Opportunity to Work with Top Executives.
- A Chance to Empower Management & Company Decision Makers.
- Handsome Salary and Perks.
- A Good Place to Gain Business Knowledge.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Morecambe”.