NGO Jobs Montreal, An Assistant Manager, or Associate Manager, is responsible for implementing workflow procedures based on direction from the company’s General Manager.
Their duties include supervising employees during day-to-day tasks, providing customer support in escalated situations, and managing the overall workflow of a workplace.
The assistant manager ensures operational excellence by performing managerial tasks, such as scheduling, maintaining inventory, and/or evaluating employee performance. Regardless of the industry, they work in, which can vary greatly, he or she bridges the gap between upper management and staff.
|Hiring Organization||The Canadian Red Cross|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 32 To CAD 41 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Québec, Canada H3E 1P4|
We help people and communities in Canada and around the world in times of need and support them in strengthening their resilience. The Canadian Red Cross Society is part of the largest humanitarian network in the world, the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
This network includes the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (Federation), and National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies dedicated to improving the situation of the most vulnerable throughout the world.
The Canadian Red Cross is the leading humanitarian organization through which people voluntarily demonstrate they’re caring for others in need.
Our actions and decisions will be based upon: Humanitarian values, as expressed in our Fundamental Principles; Respect, dignity, and inclusiveness. Integrity, accountability, effectiveness, transparency, and adaptability.
Learn more about our work by visiting our charity profile or exploring a Canadian Red Cross infographic filled with fun facts, videos, and stories that explain how our volunteers, donors, and staff help people in Canada and around the world.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance, and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties are to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred or required.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
- The opportunity to make a real difference!
- Make a difference.
- The Hospitality ‘buzz’
- Having Fun!
- Growing Together.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “NGO Jobs Montreal”.