Jobs in England For Foreigners, We are looking for a skilled UX Designer who has a focus on end-user ease of use and functionality of the application. The UX designer will work with designers and trend analysts to develop applications that reach as many users as possible.
To be successful as a UX designer you must have expert skills in back-end development as well as a good knowledge of new tools and trends in the industry. A UX designer, or user experience designer, works on web-based applications to ensure that they are user-friendly and functional.
A UX designer uses technical skills and knowledge of design to create applications that are easy and enjoyable for end-users to operate. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
|Hiring Organization||Capgemini Holborn|
|Qualification||A bachelor of science degree in computer science or engineering.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 3500 To GBP 4800 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1N 2PB|
Technology shapes the way we live our lives. How we work, learn, move and communicate. That means our technology expertise, combined with our business knowledge, does more than help you transform and manage your business.
It can help you realize a better future and create a more sustainable, inclusive world. It’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. That’s why, since our inception more than 50 years ago, we have always acted as a partner to our clients, not a service provider.
A diverse collection of over 340,000 strategic and technological experts across more than 50 countries, we are all driven by one shared passion: to unleash human energy through technology. As we leverage cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of business needs, this passion drives a powerful commitment.
- Create user-friendly applications.
- Work with designers and engineers to brainstorm application ideas.
- Reflect on data to analyze trends.
- Create test models to gauge user enjoyment.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor of science degree in computer science or engineering.
- Proficiency with design software like UXPin.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to interpret analytics and implement changes to applications as needed.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in England For Foreigners”.