Diagnostic Technician jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking to recruit experienced Diagnostic Technicians to join our Toyota and Lexus Team in Abu Dhabi. As a Diagnostic Technician, you will identify problems with vehicles
Using the diagnostic equipment & Special Service Tools. You will perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles which involve diagnosis. Ensure the Fix it Right process is adhered, to eliminate Repeat Repair
|Hiring Organization||Al Futtaim Private Company LLC|
|Post Name||Diagnostic Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail, and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa,
Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enable the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
As a diversified organization, we bring the quality and reputation of more than 200 companies into your life. Al-Futtaim’s 33,000 dedicated employees are committed to helping you make the right choice – no matter your location or need – in sectors as varied as automotive, retail, real estate, and finance.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic repair work on vehicles
- Manual skill & ability for performing technical and mechanical jobs.
- Assist Technical Advisor in capturing data while creating the Repair Support Request and Branch Field Technical Reports submitted to the Aftersales Distributor Team for any escalations.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
Skills & Requirements
- Diploma Technical certification, ITI (Industrial Training Institute NCVT Certificate) or ITC
- 2 to 3 years’ experience as a Diagnostic Technician
- Added value in having a valid UAE driving license
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records in job orders
- Develop openness to accept advice and guidance from the more Technical Advisor & Technical Leader Ability to use the diagnostic equipment to inspect Engine, Transmission, Brake, suspension A/C electrical and a hybrid system of the vehicles
- Understands and works within protocol where necessary, and understands and performs to the requirements of AFM Toyota After sales
- Must be conversant in English
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Diagnostic Technician jobs in Abu Dhabi”.