Marketing Jobs in Dubai, A Digital Marketing Executive plans and executes all aspects of a company’s online marketing strategy, including market research and targeting, social media outreach, search engine optimization, newsletters and direct campaigns, lead generation, brand building, and conversion.
Primarily, a digital marketer is in charge of all the digital channels and uses them to drive brand awareness and generate leads. That is to say, a digital marketer’s roles and responsibilities involve overseeing and developing the overall content strategy for an enterprise, as well as marketing campaigns.
Working in digital marketing can be incredibly stressful, so you need to think about how to remove or reduce the parts that don’t spark joy. Whether it’s fine-tailoring processes or learning to let go and delegate, whatever works best for you, just be sure to stick with it.
|Hiring Organization||First Screen|
|Post Name||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4424 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
FirstScreen™ gets them there. FirstScreen™ is a customizable health screening solution for employees to quickly enter the workplace. Our software administers daily health surveys, proof of vaccinations, rapid testing, and temperature capture.
First Screen was founded in 2006 by two entrepreneurs who saw the immense potential in supporting mobile carriers to monetize carrier billing. Today we are a stellar team of experts working with over 100 operators worldwide.
Each team member brings a unique level of proficiency that coalesces perfectly with our company goals and enables us to constantly grow and outperform our targets.
- Plan and execute all display advertising campaigns in multiple countries.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- You are hungry for challenges and committed to succeeding.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate optimization strategy and user journey optimization for display performance campaigns.
- Run profitable campaigns in assigned countries reporting directly to the head of the department.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Programmatic Media Buying.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced MS Excel user. Knowledge of platforms like Tableau and Data studio is a plus.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Prior experience in managing DCB or VAS campaigns in a telecom environment a plus.
- High-Paying Jobs.
- Fast-Growing Industry.
- Better Job Security.
- Diverse Career Paths.
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities.
- Freelance Job Opportunities.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Marketing Jobs in Dubai“.