Digital Marketing Jobs in Canada, We are searching for an organized, ambitious .NET developer to generate software using . NET’s infrastructure. The .NET developer’s duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free.
You should also ensure that the final products are well-presented and engaging. To ensure success as a .NET developer, you should be able to create code using one of the preferred languages. Ultimately, preferred candidates will demonstrate successful completion of, or significant progress toward, MCSD or MCPD training.
.NET developers create presentable, well-functioning software using Microsoft’s .NET framework. As such, .NET developers should demonstrate advanced proficiency in at least one of the applicable coding languages, plus excellent graphic design skills.
|Post Name||.NET Developer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2000 To CAD 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 0A9|
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (/dəˈlɔɪt ˈtuːʃ toʊˈmɑːtsuː/), commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over countries and territories around the world. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, England.
The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London and expanded into the United States in. It merged with Haskins & Sells to form Deloitte Haskins & Sells and with Touche Ross in the US to form Deloitte & Touche in.
In, the international firm was renamed Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, later abbreviated to Deloitte. In, Arthur Andersen’s practice in the UK as well as several of that firm’s practices in Europe and North and South America agreed to merge with Deloitte.
- Utilizing Microsoft’s .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients’ requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
Skills & Requirements
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
- ASP.NET MVC. Knowing how to operate ASP.NET MVC, permits a.
- Coding. It’s necessary.
- Programming languages. To perform their job responsibilities.
- Client-side technology.
- Budget design.
- Visual Studio IDE.
- Cross-Platform Design.
- Flexible Deployment and Easy Maintenance.
- Dotnet Core Supports a Wide Range of Applications.
- Large Community.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Digital Marketing Jobs in Canada.