Digital Marketing Jobs London, We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Digital marketing managers are in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
|Hiring Organization||BBC Studios|
|Post Name||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1900 To GBP 2500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W12 7FA|
Working with the best British writers, directors, and program-makers, we champion British creativity, crafting over 2500 hours of content every year through seven production bases in the UK and production bases and partnerships in a further nine countries around the world. And that’s not all.
We’re a committed partner to the UK’s thriving independent production community, as well as other broadcasters and digital platforms, delivering content that showcases the best of British talent, stamped with the hallmark of quality.
We strive to be the best British content company in the world, attracting the best creative talents in the business so that we can bring premium quality award-winning programs, content, and brands to you no matter where you are.
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- No Specific Background Education is Required.
- Outrageous Demand for Digital Marketers.
- High-Paying Jobs.
- Fast-Growing Industry.
- Better Job Security.
- Diverse Career Paths.
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities.
- Freelance Job Opportunities.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Digital Marketing Jobs London”.