Digital Marketing Jobs in UAE, We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
|Hiring Organization||RTC-1 Employment Services|
|Post Name||Digital Marketing Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in marketing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3200 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Typically, organizations begin this transformation by taking a long, hard look at how they handle all their operations and their business processes. Many organizations enjoy the feature of outsourcing to minimize their liabilities and reduce costs.
Certainly, outsourcing allows an organization to streamline its operations and focus on its core work by lowering operational costs. Although the clients manage the outsourced employees, we also get involved in supporting employees in the workplace, most importantly their safety and wellbeing.
The result of this intensive self-analysis is a crystallized focus on the specific elements of the business model—a diverse global competencies strategy enables it to deliver a unique value to the various clients and create a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Benefits that are required by law.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
- Fringe benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Digital Marketing Jobs in UAE”.