Marketing Consultant Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a seasoned Digital Media expert to join our team. This person will serve as a thought leader in the implementation of marketing initiatives, diligently applying and improving upon best practices for media strategy, creativity, and measurement to deliver meaningful impact for various brands and products.
They will own media buying and stewardship of Consumer Marketing initiatives on platforms from campaign strategy, execution, optimization, and technical troubleshooting to measurement and reporting, with a focus on efficiency and scalability.
|Hiring Organization||Sia Partners|
|Post Name||Digital Media Consultant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, Statistics, or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide.
We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we integrate AI into our solutions. Sia Partners comprises of 2,600+ consultants with diverse expertise, and operates from 39 offices worldwide across Asia, North Africa, North America, and Australia, in addition to Europe and the United Kingdom.
In the Middle East, Sia Partners provides expert advisory services on strategy & execution, innovation, operational performance & cost reduction, cyber & data security, efficient organization, transformation & change management, HR performance, and IT performance.
In addition to these services, Sia Institute, Sia Partners’ world-class international training arm, provides a wide range of learning programs and workshops with modules successfully delivered across various locations and sectors, particularly in the Middle East. Along with a multinational team, the Partners leading the Middle East offices have a long record of accomplishments and expertise; and play an active role in the realization of the region’ vision in both Public and Private sectors.
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders such as Communications Planning, Social Marketing, Decision Science, and Creative
- This role will involve both innovation and implementation skillsets. Tactical and campaign execution expertise will be valued greatly. The ability to use insights to drive decisions
- Measure performance and outcomes of messages in the market and tracking communications performance to inform future decisions and investments. Help shape and drive learning agendas in conjunction with data science and research and insights
- Lead the setup and execution of successful marketing campaigns, owning all aspects of campaign setup, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Partners with the agency to ensure successful execution of campaigns.
- Identify testing opportunities and develop testing roadmaps Social Marketing efforts
- Leverage large and abstract datasets to identify scalable drivers of impact for the business
- Own resolution of technical challenges, by collaborating with internal product/engineering teams
- Project manage complex work streams and initiatives across marketing objectives
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years experience in digital media, 2+ years experience in paid social preferably within a media agency or ad tech firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, Statistics, or a related field
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and other digital advertising platforms, having crafted media solutions that drive positive outcomes
- Experience creating, implementing and measuring a comprehensive strategy leveraging the Facebook advertising products
- Digital advertising experience, specifically in ad operations, trafficking, demand management and/or data analytics
- Experience building relationships with cross-functional groups and influencing outcomes across multiple levels of management, teams, and disciplines
- Experience with A/B testing and marketing effectiveness measurement methodologies and technologies
- Experience with direct response and brand marketing, data and technology solutions, advertising technology, and/or advertising partnerships
- Strong communication, organization, and project management experience
- Microsoft Excel experience (e.g. pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros)
- Strong understanding of mobile creative best practices (preferred)
- Experience managing Restricted Content campaigns or campaigns that require the Social Issue, Electoral, or Political disclaimer within Facebook Ads manager that require disclaimers (eg. Housing, Financial Services, Medical Treatments, Gaming) (preferred)
- Proficiency in verbal and written Arabic (preferred)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Entrepreneurial Journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Healthcare coverage that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance policies
- The annual seminar, an in-person value-add experience that allows you to network with colleagues throughout the Middle East (during non-COVID times)
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Marketing Consultant Jobs in Dubai “.