Calgary Jobs Hiring, Dishwashers are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and sanitization of dishes, tableware, glassware, pots, pans, and utensils through manual and machine cleaning methods.
Additionally, dishwashers are expected to keep the dishwashing area clean and safe. Dishwashers generally have a high school diploma or equivalent. Many dishwashers enhance their employability
By getting a food handler certification card, which is obtained by taking a short course or program that covers food safety. Dishwashers need strong prioritization and organizational skills.
|Hiring Organization||Lulu Bar|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 14 To CAD 16 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2S 0B1|
Lulu Bar is an escape from the ordinary. Its welcoming vibe is reminiscent of hidden gems from your last vacation, only better because it’s right here in your own backyard. With a healthy, Pacific-inspired menu, Lulu’s wood-fired food is light and fresh — but heavy on flavor.
Chef Joseph Sokoloff’s fare is a tribute to the Pacific Ocean and many of the regions that touch it, with influences from Asia to Hawaii, California to British Columbia. Lulu’s fun, light, and refreshing drink menu is equally well-traveled.
Lulu bar is looking for front and back-of-house staff to join our team. Enjoy employee benefits like competitive wages, gratuity programs, company-wide discounts, and opportunities for growth from within. Check out the positions that are currently open for application below.
- Scrape, rinse, and load dishes and utensils into the dish machine
- Wash and sanitize all pans, utensils, and dishes
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain dish machine
- Unload dishes and utensils from the dish machine and organize them properly
- Empty trash containers regularly
- Maintain a clean work area and kitchen by sweeping and mopping as needed
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Restaurant or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain a food handler certification card
- Must be able to stand continuously throughout an 8-hour shift
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching, stooping, and moving quickly
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Good use of limited space.
- Cleaner crockery.
- Gets rid of germs.
- It’s easier.
- It’s kinder to your hands.
- There’s a good range to choose from.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Calgary Jobs Hiring”.