Document Controller Jobs Sharjah, Document controllers manage the intake, handling, and storage of documentation for organizations. They check documents, scan and photocopy files, and make sure that organizational documentation is stored safely and securely.
We are searching for a document controller to handle the intake, management, and storage of our company’s documents. In this role, you will be required to review, process, and file documentation as well as manage the smooth running of all our documentation operations.
A top-notch document controller will have an extensive understanding of document management software and be able to handle document access intaking and archiving responsibilities.
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Post Name||Document Production Controller|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Management or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Welcome to Air Arabia, the Middle East, and North Africa’s first and largest Low-Cost Carrier (LCC). We fly you to over 170 destinations spread across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, and Europe. We offer you comfort, reliability, and value for money air travel across our network, and with our value preposition “Where Next”, we help you to fly more often to more places at your own convenience!
The millions of passengers who have chosen to fly with Air Arabia have helped us make a difference and set a mark in the aviation industry internationally. Learn more about your preferred Airline through Media Center. Read about the latest happenings and our most recent achievements.
Air Arabia is the first publicly listed airline in the region providing the carrier an independent path to growth and profitability; visit Investor Relations to learn more about the company’s financial results and statements. Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate.
- Handling intake, scanning, verification, and storing documents.
- Filing and archiving relevant documentation.
- Retrieving files for other employees and customers when needed.
- Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
- Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the department.
- Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage.
- Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
- Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
- Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
- Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system.
Skills & Requirements
- 2 years experience in document management, archive management, or records management.
- Knowledge of document management systems like Sharepoint, OnlyOffice, DocuWare Cloud, and Rubex.
- Proficiency in document capturing systems like CAPSYS Capture and Xerox DocuShare.
- An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
- Top-class typing and report writing skills.
- Detail-focused document organizing abilities.
- Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document keeping and handling.
- Able to proactively manage database changes using software management systems.
- Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.
- Reduces Costs.
- Improves Workflow.
- Better Collaboration.
- Advanced Search.
- Reduces Storage Space.
- Easier Retrieval.
- Enhanced Security.
- Disaster Recovery.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Document Controller Jobs Sharjah”.