Dog Walking Jobs Montreal, Dog walkers walk dogs according to scheduled times approved by dog owners. They fetch dogs from their homes and drop them off after the scheduled walks.
|Post Name||Dog Walker|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or GED is preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 10 To CAD 14 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1W 1R9|
Care.com, an IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) company, was founded on the understanding that quality family care is both a fundamental human need and a key driver of economic growth and empowerment.
Care.com offers services that enable families to find and manage care and provide employment opportunities for caregivers. For families, our digital platform provides a simple, comprehensive solution for finding
And managing family care needs including child care, senior care, special needs care, pet care, housekeeping, and tutoring. For caregivers, we provide a platform for finding high-quality jobs that can lead to sustainable, meaningful careers.
- Walking multiple dogs in various weather conditions.
- Conducting consultations with new clients and completing client information forms.
- Regularly record information specifying which dogs were walked, the duration of the walks, and if there were any unusual or abnormal observations.
- Safely transporting dogs to and from their homes.
- Picking up and disposing of pet waste.
- Ensuring that all dogs have fresh water and food as required.
- Scheduling suitable times to walk dogs.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven experience working with dogs.
- Working knowledge of positive reinforcement training.
- Sound understanding of dog behavior.
- Available to walk dogs during peak walking times.
- Dog walking promotes health & exercise!
- Daily walks help eliminate destructive behavior.
- Walks are very important to weight control.
- Socialization is key!
- Ah, sweet relief!
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Dog Walking Jobs Montreal”.