Abu Dhabi Driver Job Vacancies, We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe, and timely manner. A Driver is a professional who drives clients around in an efficient, safe, and timely manner. You will help us increase customer satisfaction.
In addition to maintaining regular cleaning services for their vehicle as well as managing payments on time, each week/monthly cycle goes by; drivers also plan routes based on road conditions.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
|Hiring Organization||Cleanpro Cleaning Services LLC|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2800 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Our team is an environmentally aware group of individuals with a common agenda of providing friendly, efficient, and cost-effective cleaning solutions to its clients, whether commercial office cleaning or domestic.
Cleanpro is always current and relevant with regard to business practices, procedures, methods, equipment type, and cleaning services. Cleanpro gives particular attention to minute details of cleaning.
Cleanpro is highly dedicated and motivated to render to its clients the best possible services crowned with superior quality helping them meet their expectations and much beyond.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Collect payments and issue receipts.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A clean driving record.
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50).
- Familiarity with GPS devices.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage.
- Career Advancement.
- Flexible schedules.
- Benefiting others.
- Employee benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Abu Dhabi Driver Job Vacancies”.