Sharjah RTA Career, We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of the driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina. and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
|Hiring Organization||Sharjah Roads & Transport Authority|
|Qualification||A valid driver’s license|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1200 To AED 1500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
The authority has been keen to participate in supporting the achievements of the Government of Sharjah and keeping up with the boom of Sharjah according to the vision of His Highness, May Allah protects him. SRTA is achieving several objectives by providing the most important services which are road and maritime transportation services.
Moreover, SRTA oversees roads and transport sectors in the Emirate by creating short and long strategic plans of road projects to develop or construct the new projects in coordination with competent authorities, by managing road infrastructure systems.
In addition to that, the authority formulates the general policy of the transport sector, proposes necessary strategic plans to implement them, inspects the transport sector, manages public transport, and sets professional license conditions, standards, and regulations for transport.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
Skills & Requirements
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sharjah RTA Career”.