Driving Jobs Calgary, We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner.
Working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties. Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services. Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels.
|Hiring Organization||Ledcor Group of Companies|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 6J8|
Ledcor Group of Companies is an employee-owned, diversified, and vertically-integrated construction company operating primarily in Canada and United States. Ledcor operates in a wide range of industries including the construction of buildings and civil infrastructure,
Technical services such as communication networks, forestry, mining, property development and management, transportation, marine operations, and several energy projects including oil, gas, and Liquefied Natural Gas.
Ledcor has been responsible for building several of Canada’s large-scale construction projects. In, construction of The Bow was completed – Alberta’s largest building. Ledcor also completed the construction of British Columbia’s largest building,
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
Skills & Requirements
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong driving record.
- Customer service.
- Many entry-level truck drivers receive employee benefits.
- For example, you might get coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Some companies even provide retirement plans or referral bonuses.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Driving Jobs Calgary”.