Driver Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner. Working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina. Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services.
Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks, and interacting with clients in professional conduct. Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions, and managing payments.
|Hiring Organization||Star Services L.L.C|
|Qualification||A high school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Star Services LLC belongs to the Mohammad Al Qubaisi Group of Companies, the flagship conglomerate of its sole owner and manager, Mr. Mohammed Saeed Abdulla Al Qubaisi. A distinguished UAE national hailing from the prominent Abu Dhabi-based Al Qubaisi family.
Mr. Qubaisi has led the company as well as its several sister establishments to their present success with his acute business acumen, forward-looking vision, and a firm commitment to excellence. In addition to being an established businessman.
Mr. Qubaisi also serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Abu Dhabi Cooperative Society, Al Wathba Insurance, and Emirates A building, to name a few. His long-standing affiliation with several international firms has also led him to represent many reputed foreign companies in the UAE.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma
- Coverage for medical
- Vision and life insurance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Driver Vacancy in Abu Dhabi”.