New Driving Jobs in Dubai, A driver is responsible for transporting either cargo or passengers from one location to another. They are responsible for the safe transit of the passengers or cargo. A few of the main duties of a driver are following traffic laws, and correctly following.
The right route, ensuring that there is enough gas, and maintaining a clean car interior. They also have to be very timely and know where they are going. A driver does not need any experience but should have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. One of the most important skills that a driver will have is their ability to navigate through traffic.
Another skill is an upbeat attitude as the driver will need to make sure that the clients are satisfied with their service. They also need to be able to drive defensively to protect the passengers or cargo.
|Hiring Organization||RTC-1 Employment Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1200 To AED 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are a proactive firm equipped with the most compelling value proposition in the industry for our clients. RTC was established with solid records as one of the top leading reputable recruitment firms in the Middle East region, offering a full cycle of staffing solutions to various industries for all domains Globally.
We strive to serve all industries and have dedicated Account Managers who handle the requirements while ensuring our client’s happiness. As an ISO-certified firm, our Account Managers and Executive Recruiters are carefully handpicked and trained to support our client’s needs and requirements.
Providing a professional, streamlined process. We utilize the best industry practice but are tailored to the client’s needs. Our philosophy is to provide excellent professional service by exceeding expectations and ensuring absolute customer satisfaction. As we always say,
- Follow all traffic laws.
- Drive defensively to ensure safety.
- Keep all windows in the car spotless.
- Keep the interior of the car spotless.
- Make sure there is always enough gas to get to the destination.
- Keep an accurate count of gas usage, miles, and other data.
- Ensure that car maintenance is taken care of.
- Accurately follow the correct route.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong driving record.
- Customer service.
- Basic maintenance knowledge.
- Physical fitness and strength.
- Efficiency and time management.
- Great time management skills.
- Great customer attitude and attentiveness.
- Ability to operate a vehicle for 8 hours.
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds.
- Open to working nights and weekends.
- Great organizational skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “New Driving Jobs in Dubai“.