Driver Jobs in Dubai Today, We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner.
Working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties. Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services. Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels and carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2557 To AED 2700 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing, and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across the sports, food, and health sectors. For more than four decades.
We have continually innovated new ways to bring superior customer experiences to our partners and customers. We care passionately about our people, the communities we serve, and the world we live in.
We are united by one purpose: we play to win, and we win together. We explore untapped opportunities that bring us out on top. We act with ownership and integrity. We are one heartbeat – one family. We are pioneers, leading the way for the evolution of our industry.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Strong driving record.
- Customer service.
- Many entry-level truck drivers receive employee benefits.
- For example, you might get coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Some companies even provide retirement plans or referral bonuses.
- Other employee benefits may include paid time off, such as paid holidays and vacation time.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Driver Jobs in Dubai Today”.