Driver Jobs in Dubai, Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services. Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels.
Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks and interacting with clients in professional conduct. We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of the driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner.
Working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties. Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
|Hiring Organization||Cleanpro Cleaning Services LLC|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The cleaner is a UAE-based professional cleaning company established by H.E Otaola Saeed Al Otaola. We are a part of Al Otaola Enterprises. Our team is an environmentally aware group of individuals with a common agenda of providing friendly, efficient, and cost-effective cleaning solutions to its clients, whether commercial office cleaning or domestic.
The cleaner is always current and relevant with regard to business practices, procedures, methods, equipment type, and cleaning services. The cleaner gives particular attention to minute details of cleaning. Cleaner also provides a one-time cleaning service or continuous cleaning services, customized according to clients’ needs and requirements.
The cleaner is highly dedicated and motivated to render to its clients the best possible services crowned with superior quality helping them meet their expectations and much beyond. Clients are assisted to turn their cleaning requirements to the best that is available in the market through the professionally skilled and experienced staff.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
Skills & Requirements
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Career advancement.
- Employee benefits.
- Flexible schedules.
- Education costs.
- Choosing your driving distance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Driver Jobs in Dubai.