|Hiring Organization||Jardine Motors Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20000 To GBP 25000 Per Year|
|Location||Slough, England, United Kingdom SL0 9DU|
Overview of role
Are you someone who loves being in the driving seat? Do you enjoy going the extra mile to make someone’s day? If so, you’ll be a perfect fit at Jardine Motors Group. We love people who value exceptional customer experiences, in the same way, that we do. JMG is committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service – as a Driver this is where you’ll play a critical role.
From helping dreams come true by delivering cars to our customers at home to chauffeuring customers to and from events, our Drivers provide a wow-factor service right down to the smallest details.
Jardine Motors Group represents 13 premium and luxury car brands across more than 50 locations in the UK. Our culture has earned us a place in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list, and we’re proud to prioritize outstanding customer experiences above all else.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
Why should you work for us?
- We grow our own talent! To help you unlock your full potential and progress your career, we provide you with training and development opportunities tailored to your goals and ambitions.
- We work with some of the most innovative, premium and luxury brands in the Automotive world, giving you the opportunity to drive iconic cars and work with highly skilled, passionate teams every day.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building an inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We’re proud of our culture where all colleagues can feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work and thrive in an environment removed from stereotypes and bias.
- We have a generous benefits package including 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays), plus you’ll never have to work on your birthday. You’ll also have access to a great pension, reward savings, vehicle purchase schemes, and much more.
- When we say we care about your well-being, we mean it. You’ll have access to a fantastic employee assistance program that includes mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting) across our business should you ever need to talk to someone confidentially.
What you’ll bring to the role
- A love of driving – You will chauffeur customers to and from specific locations, providing an outstanding service. Collect vehicles from, and deliver them to, customers’ homes or work premises.
- Collaborate with dealership colleagues to deliver an exceptional and seamless customer experience.
- A flair for organization and attention to detail, completing all required paperwork thoroughly and accurately.
- Ensure vehicles used for collection and delivery are kept in a clean, safe, roadworthy condition and serviced in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- A full, valid GB driving license.