Dubai Job Vacancy Today, Data Entry Operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database,
Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work. Also called data entry clerks, data entry operators collate, organize, and capture data into digital databases for a variety of companies and industries.
Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits. Compiling, verifying the accuracy, and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry. Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking output.
|Hiring Organization||Fonterra Brands Middle East|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 18 To AED 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 0000|
In Aotearoa, the indigenous peoples, Māori, have a spiritual connection between people and the land – the well-being of one sustains the wellbeing of the other. It’s a spirit we adapt as New Zealanders, and one we share with many cultures around the globe, that connects and unifies us all.
We want to farm in Aotearoa, New Zealand to continue for generations to come that is why we are committed to farming in a way that regenerates our farms and the environment. We farm naturally and because of this, we are proud to have one of the lowest carbon footprints on farms in the world.
We want to be the most emissions-efficient and environmentally sustainable dairy farmers. To do this we are reducing our footprint, restoring nature, and adopting a regenerative mindset.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Data entry online helps in the process of Research and Analysis.
- Data entry online helps in generating information from across the web.
- Conversion of raw data into digital data which can be processed in various industrial sectors.
- Helps in electronic word processing.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Dubai Job Vacancy Today.