Dubai Jobs Online Apply, Are you looking for a job where you can grow professionally and build your career in a multinational airline? If you love traveling and interacting with customers and colleagues from across the Emirates network, there are opportunities for you.
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, with a network that spans over 160 destinations in 85 countries. We are currently looking for Customer Sales and Service Professionals to join our multicultural team in Dubai.
A Call Center Representative, or Call Center Agent, takes calls from customers answering questions or addressing any concerns they may have. Their duties include handling many inbound and outbound calls to and from customers, listening to customers’ needs or issues, and providing helpful solutions to their problems.
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Post Name||Contact Centre Agent|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are dedicated to creating a work environment that constantly fosters learning, adaptation and advancement, based on your desire to realize your full potential and contribute to a better Dubai for all.” H.H. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al-Maktoum, Chairman of the Emirates Group
- Be the voice of Emirates and ensure the highest standard of customer service is delivered to Emirates customers by providing information about our products and services.
- Identify customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities, and promoting all Emirates-related products.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring their request is met and offering them tailor-made travel solutions. – Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by promoting additional services offered by the company and its partners.
- Fluency in English and one of the languages listed below is a must
- Customer and sales orientation to provide excellent service and close any sales opportunity.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- PC-based skills to operate Windows packages (Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail)
- Ability to work in a multiple shift environment Experience required:
- Experience in Contact Centre/Hospitality industry preferred.
Skills & Requirements
- Customer Service or Call Centre: 1+ year – 10 Years schooling or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone, and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a busy sales team environment
- PC-based skills to operate Windows packages including Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail
- Knowledge of contact center and airline industry procedures and methodology
- Standard fares and ticketing courses, Skywards and MARS reservations systems
Salary & Benefits
- We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund.
- It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66.
- Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site.
- By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Dubai Jobs Online Apply”.