Required Duty Manager Jobs in Kuwait, We are searching for a dependable duty manager to perform nighttime and weekend supervisory tasks at our established facility.
The duty manager should schedule employees’ shifts, delegate pertinent duties, and enforce our facility’s policies. You should also strive to inhibit security breaches.
To ensure success as a duty manager, you should commit to furthering our establishment’s marketability by issuing memorable guest support. Ultimately, a fantastic duty manager will utilize their brilliant coordination techniques to encourage our facility’s efficiency.
|Post Name||Duty Manager|
|Qualification||High school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 200 To KWD 300 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents. We are much more than a world leader.
We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making
“Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise. From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services. We are far more than a worldwide leader.
We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
- Scheduling shifts and disseminating this data.
- Directing and assessing workflow periodically.
- Ensuring the observance of stipulated budgets.
- Furnishing guests with practical aid, as needed.
- Resolving notable disagreements between staff.
- Addressing rule violations committed by guests.
- Instituting suitable disciplinary measures upon employees’ misconduct.
- Strengthening our fully-functioning security measures and conceptualizing new procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Possession of a Management, Training and Development, or adjacent qualification is ideal.
- Demonstrable experience as a reliable duty manager.
- Proficient in mainstream scheduling solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Brilliant supervision, motivational, and task delegation abilities.
- Refined coordination techniques.
- Willingness to perform nighttime and weekend tasks.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Required Duty Manager Jobs in Kuwait “.