Operation Executive Jobs in Singapore, Handling the sale and distribution of products through online shopping outlets. 2) Building and maintaining e-commerce sites and coordinating with IT professionals. 3) primarily focused on collaborating with marketing and sales teams to work towards merchandise sales targets.
The Operations Executive role includes the following tasks: Communicating with upper management to develop strategic operations goals. Developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives. Creating and managing the organization’s fiscal operating and capital budget and expenses.
|Hiring Organization||Baozun Asia Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Name||E-Commerce Operation Executive|
|Qualification||Diploma in E-commerce|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
Baozun is the leading brand E-commerce solutions provider in China. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering IT solutions, store operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment.
We help a brand execute their E-commerce strategies in China by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-commerce operations. Our business ranges from China’s well-known online shopping platforms –
Technology is the essence of future retail, and is, our DNA. By integrating cloud computing, big data, and AI technology, we continuously invest to build a leading e-commerce technology platform.
Baozun was founded in Shanghai, China in the year. Over the past ten years, we have had branches spread all over Hangzhou, Beijing, Hongkong, and Taiwan, with overseas offices located in Japan, Korea, and the USA. Baozun was listed on NASDAQ in May, 2015 and completes the secondary listing on HKEX
- Communicate with a brand representative to understand their needs for online store platforms.
- Manage the website’s activities, including product listing, promotions, inventory planning etc..
- Analyze data traffic, market data, and marketing campaigns to optimize the customer experience and propose creative ideas.
- Product validation: match inbound reports vs bookings and verify one-time activations through system tools.
- Daily support: Validate using multiple sources of data to extract a list of SKU ready for activation daily.
- Content publishing: Assist the internal team to prepare and publish content for all supported platforms.
- Promotion support: Set up & track promotion events, including reporting, analysis and code generation.
- Product Tagging: Update product tagging and compliance with accuracy.
- Site Health monitoring: Track and monitor all platform health for a seamless consumer experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum Diploma in E-commerce or related disciplines.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in E-commerce.
- Prior work experience in reputable e-commerce platforms would be an advantage.
- Organized, detail-minded, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasker with good project management skills.
- The strong customer-focused mindset with the ability to understand customers’ needs in the E-commerce industry.
- Strong team player and proactive to propose suggestions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office skills, especially in excel
- Hands-on experience with tracking tools and setting up measuring strategies.
- Retirement Accounts.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Medical Leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Operation executive Jobs in Singapore”.