Electrical Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment.
Electrical engineers design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacture of electrical equipment, such as electric motors, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, or power generation equipment. Electrical engineers also design the electrical systems of automobiles and aircraft.
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 25 To AED 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
The Al-Futtaim Group is a large conglomerate based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Operations. Al-Futtaim Group employs over 44,000 people and operates eight divisions comprising automotive, electronics, insurance, services, real estate, retail, industries, and overseas.
As a family-owned business, we take a long-term view in everything we do, because we believe that sustained success requires uncompromising commitment. That’s the reason why some of the world’s most admired and innovative brands are from the USA, UK, Japan, Sweden, and France.
Germany, and Switzerland – from sectors as diverse each other as automotive, retail, real estate, and finance – trusted Al-Futtaim with their own reputation and commercial success since the 1930s. And through our inherent customer-centric approach and relentless pursuit of perfection.
We add significant value – by connecting consumers in 20+ markets with these brands in contemporary, powerful, meaningful, and emotional ways that create longstanding relationships based on loyalty and mutual trust. Our decades-long experience allows us to embrace and foster new, forward-thinking business practices seamlessly.
Blend those into our corporate DNA and people-first philosophy whilst upholding the value of integrity within a spirit of collaboration. For a career with the Al-Futtaim Group please go to our careers site at UAE- Al-Futtaim.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
Skills & Requirements
- Critical thinking.
- Technological knowledge.
- Active learning.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Mathematics and physics skills.
- Innovative thinking.
- Design and create new technology.
- Higher productivity in Teamwork.
- Better Problem Solving.
- Variety of career options.
- A good salary is one of the advantages of being an Electrical Engineer.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Electrical Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi“.